The creator of a word, figurative or complex mark must follow a very specific procedure in order to obtain protection for his creation.
Trademark law, a category within industrial property, can be complex from the registration procedure and in any case requires special attention in order to avoid any refusal or other procedure brought by third parties.
Are you looking for a lawyer, in Luxembourg or in France (Aix-Marseille, SUD region Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur & Versailles, Grand Paris), specialized and passionate, in Trademark Law ? Bove Law Office is the right law firm for you. We offer legal advices, assistance and representation for all your projects and procedures, in Trademark Law, more specifically in the following areas:
1. Trademark Registration Procedure
We offer a legal service for the trademark registration procedure, from prior art research to final registration with the various existing intellectual property organizations at a national, European or international level:
- Availability / anticipation search (similarity / identical search)
- Procedure for filing French trademarks with INPI
- Procedure for filing Benelux trademarks with BOPI
- Procedure for filing European Union trademarks (formerly known as "Community marks") with EUIPO
- Procedure for filing international trademarks
- Protection and promotion of trademarks
2. Trademark Monitoring
Following the filing of a trademark, it is necessary to monitor that third parties are not infringing it.
As such, we offer a trademark surveillance service, at a national level, in the Benelux, the European Union and / or internationally.
Monitoring is obviously not manual, but automatic, and we analyze the raw data regularly.
We then send you the result of our analysis with advice on possible actions to take.This service is subject to an annual package.
3. Objection Procedure in Trademark Law
Following the filing of a trademark, a third party may file an opposition to its registration, according to a very specific procedure.
Similarly, it is possible to oppose the registration of a new brand in the event of infringement of our rights.
We offer legal service for opposition, request or defense proceedings .
4. Drawing up / Negotiation of Trademark Law Contracts
We offer a legal service for the drafting / negotiation of contracts in the field of trademark law, such as:
- Trademark assignment contract
- Brand license agreement
- Development of brand co-ownership regulations
5. Trademark Law Procedure
We provide a legal service for trademark law litigation, such as: